This motorcycle has a 6 speed gearbox with a strong 125cc 2-stroke engine. The motorcycle is also equipped with a fiberglass fuel tank, front mudguard and a rear mudguard / seat.
This Aspes has the following parts:
- Grimeca brakes
- Grimeca WM2 / 1.85 x 18 ”aluminum cast wheels
- Motoplat electronic ignition
- Veglia Borletti 12,000 RPM tachometer
- Dellorto PHBE30AS carburettor
- Tommaselli clip-ons with levers
This Aspes Yuma belonged to the famous Dutch racer Willem Heykoop. He raced this motorcycle on Zandvoort and Assen.
This motorcycle has been stored in a dry, closed garage for the past 20 years. It is in very good condition, it just needs a little attention. After changing the oil and cleaning the carburettor, it started right away.
Download the official Red Hand Classics motorcycle report below: